Re: Heat is Neat

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 09/27/02-09:07:40 AM Z

Jeff:
  I assume you mean temperature of the chemicals. Yes, I use my Weston
thermometer. I standardize it with my home thermometer (a little digital
device) by using tap water about my hand temperature.
  The electric frying pan is set to about 110+º and by placing the stainless
(developing) tank in it, the chemicals heat right up. If too hot, add some
fresh from the colder bottle, etc.
  It is very simple or simplistic but works and has worked from me for
years.
Jack