Re: Heat is Neat

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/27/02-02:08:49 PM Z

Katherine's suggestion is a good one... those liquid filled radiators are
great and you can run them at 3 different wattages. There are baseboard
equivalents also if you want something more permanent looking. I like that
type of heater though... they are very safe and clean. No glowing elements!
I guess you would call these electric radiant heaters. There is no fan on
them...they work by convection—all the better.

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 9/27/02 10:58:53 AM, jeffbuck@swcp.com writes:

<< What kind of electric/radiant? I could get around the power issue.... -jb