RE: Heat is Neat

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 09/27/02-07:14:57 PM Z

Jeff, When I lived up ion Taos, I used one room of my house as my
darkroom studio. It had electric base board heat as well as a wood
burning stove. The base board was not forced air and did a fine job but
req1uired lots of money. The wood burning stove was fine, but was no
good if I was making B&W prints or film developing. It was really not a
problem. Dust was a hugh problem and not the lint dust of a home in
Dallas, but the gritty dust of wind blown days of 5% humidity in winter.

I also ran air cleaners all the time.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9