RE:Suggestions on how to keep highlights from overexposing on daguerreotypes.

From: Christopher Lovenguth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 09/28/02-09:04:34 AM Z

So it's not like black and white negatives and the longer you develop the
denser the negative becomes. If I was to process the chromes with a Jobo
instead of the automated process at a lab and just extended the initial
development where you are developing the silver before bleaching (it been so
long it can't totally remember the steps), couldn't I increase the density
of the silver on the chrome which would add density to the color layers? Or
doesn't it work like that with chrome film? -Chris