RE:Suggestions on how to keep highlights from overexposing on

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 09/28/02-11:14:11 AM Z

That's exactly what the lab does when they push the film. You will build up density BEFORE the image is reversed, so it will result in a lighter image unless you also underexpose. the lab I deal with does push and pull in 1/3 stop increments (or 1/2 if you want), so there is fine enough control once you know what you need.

Bill