Re: cotton gloves for film handling

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/28/02-10:43:42 AM Z

Sandy,

I have a whole box of them here, but they are all for the left hand... if you
can find a box of right handed gloves, we can swap......

hehehehehe seriously, I can't remember where I purchased them, but you might
try Calumet or Light Impressions... they might even have the ones that go
all the way up to your elbow for handling your 20 x 24 film... or they make
nice evening wear.

Mark Nelson