Re: cotton gloves for film handling

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/28/02-11:44:33 AM Z

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> I have a whole box of them here, but they are all for the left hand... if you
> can find a box of right handed gloves, we can swap......

Having been testing film substrates for digital negatives (pictorico, et
al) and finding them extremely subject to damage, I've been thinking, uh
oh -- where did I leave those cotton gloves? Any comments about that?
(Not about where the gloves are, unless you get a special message, but
about handling that transparency film.)

TIA,

Judy