Re: Step wedge

From: Guide Dept @ Stouffer Graphics (@)
Date: 09/30/02-01:04:19 PM Z

Hello Philippe,

Your most cost effective remedy would be to contact X-Rite to see about getting a different orifice for your 810 densitometer like Dave suggests. Go to www.xrite.com to get contact information. They do have several regional sites, one that may be able to help you in Belgium.

If getting a smaller orifice for your 810 densitometer isn't possible, I will be happy to work with you off list.

Sincerely,

Kevin Morris
Stouffer Industries