Way Way OT---RE: OT: Cleaning up in the darkroom

From: Robkin, Eugene (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Date: 04/01/03-02:10:25 PM Z

And here in Wisconsin there is a story about a new cheese factory that
set up to make high quality Brie. Their product was terribly until they
plastered the walls with some good French Brie. After that things went
a lot better.

Stories like this abound in commercial food prep anecdotes. What there
may be as to an underlying truth is hard to pin down although the basic
ideas make some sense.

Gene Robkin