Re: hp and pot di with pt/pd

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (punctumgt@netvisao.pt)
Date: 04/10/03-02:03:30 AM Z

Eric ,

Thanks for your reply.
If I understood well both the Pot Chlorate added to the FO or in their own
solution quickly looses its original characteristics and contrast control
very fast. So in what way Pot Chlorate as more predictable results than
H2O2 as Kerik said ?
As I said , I've always got better results with H2O2 than with Pot Chlorate.

Manuel Gomes Teixeira
Punctum Studios Ltd
Aveiro
Portugal