Re: Sizing

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/20/03-07:13:41 AM Z

John Cremati wrote:

> When you buy commercial art paper that has been sized is it done so
> using a hardener?
> John Cremati

I was going to say no it's not, but as soon as I make a general
statement like that, someone's bound to contradict it. So I'll just say
that Arches, for example, does not use a hardener, but does add a
fungicide to inhibit mold. Or at least that was the case when I asked
them this question several years ago.
kt