Re: Inkjet digital negatives

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/21/03-07:13:42 PM Z

Sandy,

When I first got a 2000P, I was curious, so I made a color print on Luster
paper... then I immediately held it under running water and noticed nothing
happened...so I rubbed it a little...nothing happened...so I made the water
hotter...nothing happened...after 2 minutes, I took a towel and wiped off the
print and laid it on the kitchen counter.... then in about 10 minutes it
liked just like it came out of the printer...all dry.....

So...still not satisfied, I ripped it in half, put some water in my great big
heavy skillet and brought it to boiling... damn if the pigments didn't run a
little...not as much as you would think....

Then next day, as I was simmering some sauce for my pasta.... hehehehehehe
everything above this line is true...

Mark Nelson