Re: Inkjet digital negatives

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 04/21/03-08:11:18 PM Z

Mark,

That is an interesting story but my experience has not been the same,
at least on certain papers. I was printing recently on a semi-lustre
paper and I touched the print soon after it came off the printer.
There was a lot of pigment that came off on my finger. After a couple
of hours I touched it again and nothing came off.

Sandy