shutter behind the lens

From: domenico Foschi (domenico@dslextreme.com)
Date: 04/23/03-01:14:34 PM Z

I just finished to fit a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Speed Graphic shutter to my 8 x 10 .
The reason i did this 0, is because i want to be able to use Large lenses
like my Heliar and my Conley portrait extra rapid at max aperture .
After a discussion on photo.net , i have realized i could go against some
problems regarding exposure and possibly diffraction .
Does anybody have any experience in this issue ?
Thank you , Domenico

http://www.dfoschisite.com/