Re: Satista

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/24/03-01:21:59 PM Z

it is why Me and Dick Sullivan don't call it satista+ any more BUt System+,
in these process the fact is part of the metal is in the senstizer and the
other in the developper,(somthing already made) . The difference here is
that we can select in the sensitizer and in the developer (just a little
more research).
My prefered system + image are palladium devellop with gold or vice et
versa. I should take all my note from their box.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493