Re: essay

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/24/03-02:15:34 PM Z

Angelica,

Just needed to answer something like this during an interview. I use
platinum/palladium for much of my work, and the reason is that's the way the
work looks best. I can't get the look I want from other processes. So, I
don't use it _because_ it's "alternate". I use it simply because it's the
best approach for my pictures. Hope that's a useful comment for you.

---Carl

--
           Web site with picture galleries
           and workshop information