RE: Platinum Heresy, was Re: Satista

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 04/26/03-07:03:00 PM Z

Kerik Kouklis wrote:

>Not threatened at all. Like I said, I'm just a little tired of that attitude
>about platinum printers. It's far from the first time I've seen it from you
>and others on this list.

I am not aware of any statements I have made in the past that reflect
"that attitude about platinum printers," whatever you believe "that
attitude" is. However, since you have accused me of doing so please
point me to the offending remarks. If they exist I will just have to
face up to my prejudice. If there are none you owe me an apology.

>No one appreciates good humor more than I do, although I rarely laugh at
>jokes I've heard before. Tell me something funny!

Find your own jokes.

Regarding the insult in your previous message in which you suggested
that I have "Process Prejudice" from excess exposure to bichromate I
must admit to being at something of a loss as to how to respond. The
thing is, having never been insulted before with this particular
term, or in fact know anyone else to have been so insulted, I don't
know how to equate it in terms of intensity with the insults that we
hear more frequently. So the risk for me is that were I chose to
respond to this insult I would want to do so with something
appropriate, not more or less insulting. So what I propose to do is
send you off list a list of insults, ranging from mild to extreme,
and you can just pick the one that fits you best. I would include the
list here but some of the more extreme ones would contain those bad
words we don't like to see on list.

>ps Lighten up.

Hard to get any lighter than I am without floating off into space.

Sandy