RE: Cotton - Kallitype/VDB, was Re:Just Kallitype Now, was Re: Platinum Heresy, was Re: Satista

From: Larry Roohr (larry.roohr@attbi.com)
Date: 04/27/03-02:58:46 PM Z

Well Tom, you inspired me. I ran out and purchased some cotton 'duck' cloth
and have it coated with VDB and drying right now, following tips from Bob
Schramm in PF#1. I'm wondering if you have any advice to add for alt cotton
(or canvas) printing?

Where this is coming from is I've been to China quite a bit lately, and
managed to stop by the Hong Kong art museum last trip, the large vertical
ink drawings on cloth suspended from dowels (as wall hangings) were lovely,
Bob's article came to mind, and the wheels started turning.

thanks,

Larry