Re: Mouldy cyanotype solution

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 04/28/03-08:11:16 AM Z

Very true. Refrigeration really helps. The mold (if filtered out)
doesn't affect the image. But, I must admit it "bothers" me! Every two
years or so I buy a new bottle for the solution and make fresh
chemistry. Once the mold is growing in your bottle it is very hard to
stop it totally.

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 05:44 AM, PhotoDoc5@cs.com wrote:

> It seems to be less likely to grow mold if it is refrigerated.  I just
> use a coffee filter in a funnel to strain it off.
> Michele

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com