Re: Re: Mouldy cyanotype solution

stwang1@bellsouth.net
Date: 04/28/03-08:35:02 AM Z

Unless it's a separate refrigerator, I would not encourage storing photo chemicals in one in the kitchen, even if it is not poisonous.

Better yet, why not just add a few drops of thymol? Thymol in isopropyl alcohol (100% - that is, 1 gram thymol in 1 cc of alcohol) stops mold growth in "home-made" gum as well as ferric ammonium citrate solutions.

Sam Wang