Re: Just Kallitype Now, was Re: Platinum Heresy, was Re: Satista

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/28/03-08:15:35 PM Z

Sandy,

I hope you will post the link to the online article you are doing. I would
like to see it.

Here is a question—Given the range that Sandy spoke in his last post that
summarized responses for cost of chemicals and the cost of the paper used—I
would like to hear responses from folks regarding this:

How many trial prints do you make before you get one with the
exposure/contrast that you really like or are many of you to the point where
you have it down so well that you can come up with a new negative (digital or
non-digital) and knock out a perfect print the first time around?

Mark Nelson