RE: Just Kallitype Now, was Re: Platinum Heresy, was Re: Satista

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 04/28/03-08:55:57 PM Z

Sandy,

When it is up, please share the link.

Thanks

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

<:)on-lines photography magazines in 10-14 days and the exchange of
<:)information regarding Pt/Pd versus kallitype has really helped to
<:)focus my attention, which has lead to a significant revision of my
<:)original introduction of the article on the pros and cons of the two
<:)processes.
<:)
<:)
<<:)