RE: Just Kallitype Now, was Re: Platinum Heresy, was Re: Satista

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) (C.Breukel@lumc.nl)
Date: 04/29/03-05:20:01 AM Z

Sandy,

.. so this is a different approach from your notes in the PF#8, were you
mention you add different amounts of 4% dichromate to the developer.

Are you still using the developer single-shot in small amounts?

Do you have perhaps a nice table , like the one in PF8, but now for the
amounts of dichromate in the oxalate/silver sensitiser?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Cor