Re: openEXR format

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 08/03/03-01:59:38 PM Z

Hello Gordon,

Thanks for the post on HDR imaging!

For the curious, here is a link to the work of Paul Debevec and
his team who developed this technology.

http://athens.ict.usc.edu/Research/HDR/

There's a link on the page for the HDRShop software that is
available for download.

http://www.debevec.org/HDRShop/

Also, the mkhdr software for creating HDR images from photographs
is available for download.

http://www.debevec.org/FiatLux/mkhdr/

best regards,

Phillip