inkjet negatives

From: Mateo Leyba (mateo@mateoleyba.com)
Date: 08/05/03-04:52:48 PM Z

I know this is sort of redundant, but my question goes like this.

Can I make 8"x10" Platinum/Palladium prints from inkjet negatives that
look the same as prints made from my 8"x10" in camera negatives on
Arches Platine. I asked the kid at Best Buy while looking at printers
and he didn't know.

In the past discussions I seem to detect a lot of buts. "These inkjet
negs are really great and print fantastic, but......."
Still true?

mateo