Re: Banding?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/07/03-11:57:22 AM Z

And just think, instead of toting around 2000 of those huge filmholders in a
rental truck, you can just pop in a 1 Gig compact flast card
hehehehehhehe...Sandy always wanted me to help him tote those 20" x 24" film holders on a
landscape shoot...but would he in turn carry one of my compact flash cards for me?
 NOOOOOOOOoooooo heheheheheh

Seriously though I am becoming suspicious of Sandy, I saw secret plans &
blueprints in his garage showing how to mount an Epson flat bed scanner on the
back of his 20" x 24" view camera.

Mark Nelson