RE: Fabriano Artistico NOT 300gsm

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 08/07/03-11:33:15 PM Z

Thanks Richard,

NOT is "cold press" I presume (they list "rough", "hot press" and "NOT"
in the reseller's site)... I plan to purchase the 140lb/300gsm version.

What can you say about the longevity of cyanotype on that paper? Is
Fabriano Artistico calcium carbonate buffered (no good for Cyanotype -
isn't it)? Is there a non buffered with no optical brighteners and
internally sized paper around?

Regards,
Loris.