Re: Fabriano Artistico NOT 300gsm

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 08/09/03-01:59:43 PM Z

Thanks again Richard, one last question: how weak is your vinegar wash. Last
weekend, I tried a splash (say... around 20 - 30ml) of white vinegar
(vinegar made of: alcohol + lemon) to around 800 - 1000ml of water and the
print came out incredibly flat (with stained highlights)... Do you find this
vinegar:water proportion strong?

Regards,
Loris.