OT-F3

From: Bill Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/11/03-04:54:10 PM Z

Hi all,

Does anybody have a Nikon F3 body they'd like to part with?
  Or any manual Nikon body for that matter. It's for the
kid to take to college this fall, and would need to be in
excellent condition.

I know this is wildly off topic, but I trust you guys and
would rather buy from somebody I sort of know.

Thanks,

Bill