Re: Epson C82 Printer and Digital Negatives

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/11/03-02:40:25 PM Z

I made several negatives with the C80 on Pictorico that have just as
much density as negatives from the Epson 2000P and appear to be very
smooth. I have not actually used the C80 nearly as much as the 2000P
but it certainly appears capable of making negatives with enough
density range for platinum or vandyke.

Sandy