Re: Pt/PD Paper for Superior resolution

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/12/03-09:57:33 PM Z

Thanks to Clay, Jeff and all who responded. I think one of these might have
been used by Keith Schreiber on some work when I last visited him. I
thought it had outstanding resolution and a wonderful glow to it.

Is there any advantage to the Clearprint Vellum over the Mars Vellum? Clay
you said that the Mars might be prone to the "dreaded black dot syndrome"?
Has anyone ever figured out what causes this?

thanks again for the help!

Mark Nelson