questions for people who dealt with Triple-S Chemical Products, Inc.

From: Ryuji Suzuki (rs@silvergrain.org)
Date: 08/14/03-08:35:37 PM Z

I'm interested in other's experience dealing with SSS or Triple-S
chemical products.

Prior to placing my order, I asked them to send me certificate of
analysis and made phone calls to make sure they were ACS analytical
reagent grade. However, chemicals I got were clearly crappy,
non-analytical grade. For example, citric acid contained too much junk
(insoluble compounds). I bet these would be adequate for routine
processing chemicals but inadequate for what I'm doing and I'm quite
unhappy.

Besides this, their responses were very slow and their actual order
processing was extremely slow.

I'm wondering if others have similar experiences before I call them up
and complain.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)