RE: Modifications Curve III

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO (jusdado@teleline.es)
Date: 08/15/03-01:05:31 AM Z

Thank you Ender or Marck?, for their answer. I have understood that it can be a calculation error or interpretation.

Truly I am a stubborn one, but I have to understand in the way that the process works of negative digital.

There is a paragraph that I have not understood anything, I reproduce it for if it can clarify better.

Ender said: "In fact, does if you wish to split-up live hairs from the magic brush, is there anyone noticed that some steps between 0 and 255 don't even exist in Photoshop? Try making to step in to grayscale steptablet that is equal to the level of 6:) "

I don't understand.

I am Spanish, I write in Spanish and I translate with a program call "POWER TRASLATOR." I ignore if it is available in the net.

Thank you again.

Pardon for my English, text translated by computer