Re: color order

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/17/03-12:00:34 PM Z

Perhaps that is why Hansa yellow is used now instead of other yellows as it
is semi-transparent.

I feel kind a dumb I just didn't ask you direct on the carbon list. I
forgot you had done color carbon yourself. And then I tend to get confused
a lot nowadays. Damn I don't even remember the 60's and I think I was there.

--Dick