densitometer and pyro

From: Arie (ariek@pacbell.net)
Date: 08/18/03-09:07:02 PM Z

Hi
I was wondering if someone could give me some hints. I have a B&W
densitometer but I process my negs in PMK. Is there a way I could trick the
densitometer into giving me at least a ball park reading? such as a filter.
If so which one, or can I use a rosco lighting gel? The other option that I
figure is, has anyone calculated a factor that I can multiply my readings
by? By the way the densitometer is a Tobias TBX
Thanks
Arie