Re: questions for people who dealt with Triple-S Chemical Products, Inc.

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 08/18/03-08:01:07 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Ferguson" <tomf2468@pipeline.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: questions for people who dealt with Triple-S
Chemical Products, Inc.

> Yes, Tri-Ess is in my part of the world (Southern
California). Good
> people and good product. If this is who you mean, then
give them a call
> and I suspect they will do what they can to make you
happy!

wrote:

> > I've also dealt with Tri-Ess and can give them a
positive report.

  I think the SSS being asked about is another outfit.
  I am another who can vouch for Tri-S in Burbank. The name
BTW, was originally Students Science Service. I've probably
been doing business with them for forty five years.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com