RE: Salted Prints

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 08/22/03-06:44:30 AM Z

Thanks Richard,

I just purchased Fabriano Artistico NOT 140lb/300gsm to make cyanotypes
(BTW, Canson Montval works great with cyanotypes) and Arches Aquarelle
HP 140lb/300gsm to make salted prints. Arches HP is both internally and
externally sized, so I hope to be able to omit the sizing step for
salted prints).

Regards,
Loris.