Re: Philips Fluorescent Tubes...

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/22/03-07:33:46 AM Z

Loris,

These tubes should work well. The Philips TL K tubes are not common
in the US but I have heard several reports from people in Europe who
use them with good results.

BTW, unless one of the tubes you mention is a high output of very
output tube, the only difference between a 20 watt tube and a 40 watt
tube is size. Normal output 20 watt tubes are 24" long, while the 40
watt tubes are 48" long.

Sandy King