Re: RE: sodium metaborate

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/26/03-10:28:08 PM Z

For 1000ml of a 30% sodium metaborate solution, same as one would
need for Stock B solution of PMK and Rollo Pyro, mix 136g of Mule
Team Borax in distilled water with 29g Red Devil Lye, to make a total
of 1000ml of solution.

I have tested the above solution against a 30% solution of Kodalk in
both PMK and Rollo Pyro formulas and results were virtually identical.

Sandy