URL for images

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/01/03-12:33:51 PM Z

And then I forgot the URL:

 http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/images.html

For those interested, the negative types represented by these images
include:

300 and 600 dpi laser printer on transparencies
300 and 600 dpi laser printer on paper, oiled
older style inkjet printer on paper, oiled
older style inkjet printer on Pictorico
fiber-based double weight photo paper, oiled.

Many of these images are a decade or so old; bear in mind that I didn't
have the kind of equipment available to me that people have now, but I'm
not ashamed of any of it, in fact I think I did all right given what I
had to work with.