Re: Dichromate dilution and speed

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/02/03-11:15:06 PM Z

Probably because while everyone else is typing and speculating, Sam is
making great prints and smiling a lot hehehehehe

I would second Sandy's comments about the negatives. I don't think Sam's
negatives have anything to do with it. There are a number of things that will
affect the density and/or curve of a digital negative.... especially the inkjet
variety. From what I read in Sam's article, he determined his "mix" first and
then just adjusted the negative to fit it, though he did that the hard way.
I think the method for creating his "mix" that he describes in his article on
www.unblinkingeye.com makes a lot of sense.

Mark Nelson