Re: The consistency of gum

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/02/03-03:57:23 AM Z

Now my footnotes have footnotes have footnotes, and here's another one
in the cascade:

My findings re Daniel Smith standard gum are different from those
reported here by others; my findings do not disprove the other gum
printer's findings but just add more data. I suspect it's the lights
that make the difference between how this gum prints for us, but who
knows.
kt