US Source for SelectJet/CopyJet

From: The Swami ^lt;dalaibobra@houston.rr.com>
Date: 12/02/03-04:47:29 PM Z

I have nailed down a US supplier of this Agfa product. For those who
don't know, this is an alternative to Pictorico, with the same, if not
better, qualities and is cheaper, depending on the distributor. I am
using this film with a Canon S9000 with Inkjetgoodies.com bulk 3rd-party
inks and I've found that the film takes more ink and is more durable
than the same negs printed on Pictorico. Another potential advantage is
that the roll media is sold in sizes up to 64"width.

It is sold in the US by Autotype under the name "Aspect Quadra Ink Jet
Film". If you go to www.autotype.com and search regionally for a
distributer of this product, you should be able to find a source in your
area.

I happen to be buying it from:

Lee's Screen Process Supply
<http://www.autotype.com/website%5CWebSite.nsf/DocsByID/998BEA01E71ACE9886256C0C00660FB1?opendocument&Country=TX&Area=Americas>