Re: About testing (long) (was: Re: The consistency of gum)

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 12/03/03-02:41:24 PM Z

     I have been reading this thread with considerable interest. Please
clarify a point. Some days ago you mentioned you were testing six gums.
>From what you wrote, I was under the impression that one was the now
unavailable premixed gum which you still had some of, and the others were
powdered gums from different retailers which you had mixed with water
yourself.
     In your most recent post I get the idea that I was wrong, and that you
are really testing the old one and five other premixed gums from different
retailers. Your use of "black guck" may be part of my problem--is this the
new version of the old gum?
     All this is really because I was about to go to the trouble of mixing
some dried gum in the hope of getting an extra step or two. But If I've
misread you then I might as well wait and hope you will eventually find (and
announce) the gum you like the most.
Thanks
Charles Portland OR