Re: Photogravure tissue, was B&S Carbon Tissue

From: jack reisland ^lt;reislandj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 12/06/03-07:49:44 PM Z

Craig Zammiello wrote:

> Other thing. real Rotogravure ferric chloride to etch with. It's worth it.
> believe me.
> This can be gotten from the Fuji Hunt Photographic Chemicals Inc., Paramus,
> NJ 07652
> Tel: 1-800-344-1847. It's called Roto-Iron # 840363 and comes in 15 gal.
> plastic drums. Acid free and clean and predictable. Perhaps another item
> several people may want to go in on together.
>
> Okay Jack, good luck, Craig Zammiello

Thanks again for more information. I will post any info I get from Autotype on
Monday. As for the Rotogravure ferric chloride, I doubt very much if I can get
it here in Hawaii. New shipping restrictions have made it almost impossible to
ship anything flammable or corrosive via air OR container ship privately. We
can't even get such things as etching ground shipped here.

Regards, Jack R.