Re: spots and fish eyes

From: Bill and Bonnie Mull ^lt;bbmull@montanasky.net>
Date: 12/08/03-07:15:05 PM Z

Chris,

I have seen this phenomenom as well when I coat the emulsion but they always cleared in development.
 I too am using Fabriano and it only happens occasionally...maybe one in six sheets. I do not
shrink or size the paper; using the paper "as is". All of my gums have been one-coat. I have never
used Rives but intend to in the near future, so I can not compare the two papers.

Bill-