Re: [OT] CGP & lith film

From: Kris Erickson ^lt;kris.erickson@utoronto.ca>
Date: 12/10/03-01:37:17 PM Z

If you read around on the KPG site, some amount of litho is being used
for templating circuitry/circuit-boards. Since there is basic circuitry
in anything electronic (and there are so many electronic things around
nowadays), there are a million and one uses for this lith film, I'm
sure. Plus, if the circuitry is sensitive enough, I would guess that it
may be something like one lith sheet per template (in some crazy
automated system). In short, my guess is that lith film, at least in
this incarnation, will be around for quite a while.
By the way, if anyone happens to know how I can get a handle on any of
this used circuitry-making lith film (knowing someone in some
electronics manufacturing firm), I'd love to get some... found
negatives, in a way.