Re: Genius Film, was Lith Film

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 12/11/03-08:38:59 PM Z

Yup, I have, and if you do a search on Maco as of around feb-march (?) of
this year, you might find some posts. It is actually just photo paper on a
clear base, and is incredibly dmaxey, I found it required about a 16 second
exposure for 4x5 film to 8x10 Maco, for instance. And then developed in
Dektol 1:7 for 2 minutes. Perhaps Freestyle has a more current
recommendation on handling this film since I tried it, which was right after
they started carrying it. Oh, I think I got info from the Maco website too.
Whatever the case, it makes good gum negs!

Oh, it's a two-stepper.

I just finished my last paper of the semester so I am a free woman for 3
weeks. I can take an oily bubble bath and then soak my Fabriano paper in
the bathtub right after--maybe develop a new version of fisheyes better than
created by Mark Nelson's rubber duckie.
Chris