Re Platinum and velum:

From: Stephen Harrison ^lt;sh@stephenharrison.com>
Date: 12/12/03-02:33:04 AM Z

Jeffrey: You mentioned platinum. printing and lith film. What velum
are you using for your translucent material. I remember your very
nice velum platinum prints that were stunning. Who manufactures that
brand of vellum and what points are you using. 2 point, five point??

Stephen Harrison

--
www.talismanpress.com