Re: Lith film

From: Dave S ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 12/12/03-02:51:52 PM Z

Sandy,

The density range of your enlarged negative is (should be) the exposure
range of your final material, but Philllip is talking about his original
negative having a density range of 1.6 (about 11 steps on a step tablet).
This means that the exposure range of the lith film must be that or greater
than that, otherwise we will have compressed tones.

Dave S